Managing Virtual Infrastructure using Puppet
Learn how to use Puppet to help you solve the problems you face managing your Virtual Infrastructure.
- About Puppet
- Puppet component roles
- Using modules from the Puppet
- Core Puppet concepts
- Understanding Puppet code
- Managing Puppet code
- Roles and profiles
- Classification techniques
- Using templates
- Creating and using custom facts
- Troubleshooting techniques
Course Pre-requisite: Prior knowledge of Linux and/or Windows Server Administration required.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.