This course is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Node.js and it’s architectural concepts.
No prior programming background needed. However, basic familiarity with Windows/Mac operating system required.
- Using Node.js command line
- Using Existing Code in Node
- How to Share function between files
- Working with web server requests and responses
- Mapping Server requests
- Understanding Express.js
- Dynamic Web Applications
- Using Subdocuments and References
- Basic Authentication Systems
Course material will be provided.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.