MS Windows System AdministrationCourse content:
- Troubleshooting Startup Issues
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Device Drivers
- Resolving Network Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Troubleshooting User Settings
- Troubleshooting Remote Connectivity
- Troubleshooting Resource Access for Domain and Non-Domain Members
- Troubleshooting Applications
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Recovering Data and Operating Systems
Course Pre-requisites: Help desk or desktop support experience with W7, W8 or W10 and/or experience with Windows Server 2008 or up.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.