MS Windows System AdministrationCourse content:
- Managing Clients in an Enterprise Environment
- Deploying Windows 10 Enterprise Desktops
- Managing User Profiles and User State Virtualization
- Managing Windows 10 Sign-In and Identity
- Managing Settings With Group Policy
- Managing Data Access
- Remote Access Solutions
- Client Hyper-V
- Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- Managing Using Microsoft Intune
Course Pre-requisites: Help desk or desktop support experience with W7, W8 or W10 and/or experience with Windows Server 2008 or up.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.