MS Windows System Administration
- What’s New in Windows 10
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Managing Storage
- Managing Files and Printers
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Managing Security
- Maintaining Windows 10
- Troubleshooting and Recovery
Course Pre-requisites: Help desk or desktop support experience with W7, W8 or W10 and/or experience with Windows Server 2008 or up.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.