Microsoft Sharepoint Designer 2013
- Exploring SharePoint Designer 2013
- Working with SharePoint Sites, Lists, and Libraries
- Creating and Modifying Web Pages
- Working with Data Views and Data Sources
- Understanding Workflows
- Branding SharePoint Sites
- Working with Master Pages
Target Audience: The best beginner course for users, power users, managers, programmers and administrators. This course introduces you to the Designer tool – using which, without any programming, you can create most of the functional Sharepoint collaboration intranet sites with shared libraries and basic workflow.
Book Information: Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 Step by Step. Microsoft Press; Pap/Psc edition (December 30, 2010) . ISBN-10: 0735627339, ISBN-13: 978-0735627338
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.