- Introduction to Site Interface Elements
- Customizing the SharePoint Environment
- Managing Lists, Libraries, Form Libraries, Content Structures and Workflows
- Working with Indexing and Searching
- Managing SharePoint Applications Using Central Administration
- Managing User Access, Site Security and Site Maintenance
- Branding SharePoint Sites
- Working with Master Pages
Target Audience: This course is for Sharepoint programmers and administrators who will be responsible for installing, configuring, programming and maintaining Sharepoint in the enterprise.
Book Information: Microsoft Sharepoint Foundation 2010 Foundation Step By Step ISBN 10: 0735627266, ISBN 13: 978-0735627260
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.