MS Windows Hyper-V Administration
- Configure Hyper-V
- Virtual machine movement
- Implement server virtualization
- Virtualization monitoring
- Disaster recovery
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 100GB of free hard drive space
- OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 installed on the hardware (not as a Virtual Machine)
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.