MS Exchange Server 2013 Administration
- Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013
- Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Security Options
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2013
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Dual Core or up. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 10GB RAM
- Disk Space: 110GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.