MS Windows System AdministrationCourse content:
- Plan and deploy a Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement Active Directory Infratructure services
Course Pre-requisite: Prior knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or 2008 required.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.