MS Windows System AdministrationCourse content:
- Install and configure Server 2012
- Configure server roles and features
- Configure Hyper-V
- Deploy and configure core network services
- Install and Administer Active Directory
- Create and Manage group policy
Course Pre-requisite: Prior knowledge of Windows Server 2003 or 2008 required.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 3GB
- Disk Space: 60GB of free hard drive space.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.