- Objective-C 2.0 OverView
- Overview of iOS 5.1, MVC Labs
- UIView – and customization with Drawing in drawRect with Quartz Commands
- Protocols and Gestures
- UIKit Controls – Button, Slider, Stepper etc.
- UIViewController, UIScrollView
- UITableView, UIWebView
- UIImageView, UIPageFlip
- Audio – Music, SFX, OpenAL, Input Audio
System Requirements for doing Labs:
Hardware: MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, MacMini, or MacBook Air, manufactured in 2008 or later with at least 4GB of RAM.
Software: Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and the latest version of XCode (the IDE for Mac and iOS apps). XCode is a free download from Apple.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.