Advanced Programming in C#
- Stop reinventing the wheel. Make use of design patterns!
- Chain of Responsibility, Decorator, Factories
- Learn how to benchmark code for better performance
- How to use the three types of Dependency Injection
- Make better use of computer by writing multi-threaded programs
Book Information: Teacher will provide course material and recommend reference books.
Description: Continuing from C# Level II, this class gets students familiar with more advanced applications of design. Students are given more thorough insight into design patterns and opportunity for hands-on programming implementing those design patterns. Students are given more in-depth understanding of inheritance versus composition. Patterns such as Chain of Responsibility, Singleton, Decorator and others will provide the student an arsenal of tools to use for a multitude of projects. Dependency Injection will help decouple program design, making the design flexible for change and growth. The course wraps up with multi-threaded techniques which allow code to utilize multiple processors.
Prerequisite: 6-12 months professional experience or attendance/completion to C# Level II.
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.