Business Analysis for Objected Oriented Design
A reliable, repeatable, efficient, and effective methodology to capture design requirements and map them for Object Oriented Software development downstream.
– Discovering, scoping, and prioritizing stakeholder needs and expectations
– Agreeing on a common vocabulary
– Discovering and balancing constraints
– Deriving self-validating functional requirements
– Bridging the gap to object oriented design
– Doing all of this in a tool-agnostic or tool-free way
Course material will be provided
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.