Agile Software Testing Techniques (Prepares for ITQSB Foundation exam)
- Discover how testing is implemented in different agile environments
- Learn about user stories and how to test them
- Explore key agile testing practices—ATDD, BDD, TDD, and ET
- Examine technical and team skills you need for success
- Recognize the main agile testing challenges and how to address them
Agile software practices are being employed within many development organizations worldwide. More and more testers are participating in agile projects or are embedded within agile teams. Many testers struggle to understand the agile development process and their place in it. Learn the fundamentals of agile development, the role of the tester in the agile team, and some agile testing practices. Explore the business and technology-facing tests agile projects demand and how agile testers can help the project succeed. Learn about the techniques of Test-Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD). Learn technical and team skills testers need for success in the world of agile development.
System Requirements for doing Labs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHZ single processor or 1.3 GHz Dual Core. Must be a x64 processor with hardware-assisted virtualization support (Intel VT-x or AMD-V).
- Memory: 4GB
- Disk Space: 100GB of free hard drive space
Want to take this class? Let us know by clicking here.